Wednesday, June 4, 2008

How hard can it be, right?

Here I am.  Blogging.  I never thought it would come to this.  However, in lieu of the explosion in blogging popularity I feel that I must jump on the bandwagon.  Besides, I'll write it off as some sort of "networking" excuse.  I know I'll need it for ministry. =)

So, what do I hope to achieve with this blog?  Well, I hope to meet new people.  I want to learn, to be challenged, to think, and, hopefully to reciprocate these ideals in others I encounter.  Maybe I'll even try to sound intelligent as I expound on a deep theological truth.  Or, perhaps I'll come off sounding like a complete idiot.  Either way, it should be fun.

This being the first post, I'm keeping this short.  In all reality, I'm only writing it to see how this all works.  I'm open for suggestions and comments.  A general "learning the ropes" would be helpful.  

Happy reading!

No comments: