Friday, June 27, 2008

Here We Go!

Well, I awoke around 3Am this morning feeling refreshed after a fulfilling 3hour 15minute nap! Yes, we are off. To be honest, I'm more excited at this point then nervous. It's all pretty much out of my control at this point anyway (and some would argue it has been from the very beginning).

We had a wonderful evening last night as a team at Suncrest. After some praise and worship, the entire camp laid hands on and prayed for the team. It was, in a word, amazing. I truly felt like Paul and Barnabas in the book of Acts. It was exactly what we (as a team) needed. An evening worshiping the one who has created all things really set the tone for what we hope to do. We are only servants in His hands, it is my hope that He will use us to the fullest.

Well, I must now depart. Another does of Chloroquine to keep me Malaria-free is calling, and then it's off to the church.

Talk to you all in a week...

No comments: